AutoStar Transport Express, a company that transports any type of vehicle from point A to B for you, was experiencing a decline in quote requests coming in on the website. Their goal was to increase organic traffic (through Google search) to the website and increase the number of quote requests.
What did we do?
AutoStars’ website didn’t look all that bad. However, the focus had been merely on design, while the user experience, content and technical back-end were slightly overlooked. Some of the elements we tackled:
- Reshaped the quote forms to make them easier and quicker to fill in. Less information was requested and drop-downs were added
- Quote forms were made visible on almost every page, not just the homepage
- Content was re-written and added
- Blog was integrated
- The Look & Feel of the website was updated
- The technical back-end was upgraded and adjusted to match most recent SEO standards
“After developing a completely new website for AutoStar, they managed to increase their website visitors with 33% and quote requests with even more!”
- Optimized User Experience
- Improved content
- Website visits went up with 33%
- Quote requests went up with 76%