The make up brand Maybelline wanted to create a clear link between Maybelline and fashion. This should influence the attitude people have towards the brand, and the brand values people give to the brand, such as Maybelline being an innovative, inspiring, trendy & fashionable brand. They already had a sponsorship with Amsterdam Fashion Week, but this wasn’t known to people in the Netherlands.
What did we do?
During Amsterdam Fashion Week (AFW) and the week before and after, an online fashion week special was created. Together with Microsoft and their content partners the special was published online.
- On a daily basis videos (backstage and catwalk) were launched
- As well as 5 different articles
- From celebrity interviews to what’s hot or not
“By creating an online fashion week special during Fashion Week, brand perception was changed: a 43% increase in innovation and a 20% increase in trendy and fashionable as the brand characteristics of Maybelline.”
- > 3 million page views for the special
- 43% increase in people that found Maybelline innovative
- 20% increase in people that found Maybelline trendy and fashionable